Sunday, February 13, 2011

Father/Daughter Dance 2010

This was the first time Coot and Regan have ever attended the Father-Daughter dance. I am happy to report we intend to make this an annual event. They both had such a good time. Regan fell asleep on the way home, but by the time the got home she was wide awake and beaming from ear to ear. She told me all about how they did the "Cha-Cha Slide" and Daddy didn't even embarrass her too bad. I could tell this really meant a lot to her. I think they are gonna go on more "dates" together soon. Regan's excitement spilled over when she went to school the following Monday, because her teacher let her tell the whole class about it! Now for the pictures....


All together now....Ahhhhhh


Givin' smooches!




Oh yeah Riley was not left out. He not only ended up in some pictures, but he got to stay up with Mama after Tate was in bed. Now that's a big deal around this house!


We are so blessed!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad they got to go...and glad that they had a great time! Elisabeth had excitedly told me that she saw Regan there! She totally looks like YOU in that last picture!

    ReplyDelete