Sunday, February 13, 2011

Carry Your Load!

I've been called lots of things in my life - some of them flattering (some not so much), but one I gladly have given myself is task master! In our house we may not always keep things perfectly tidy or even relatively so, but we do have to keep up with the laundry! If not then the obvious happens - we were mismatched socks, shorts in the winter time, and other inappropriate attire (insert visual of ill-fitting turtlenecks in the springtime here). Well, me and the hubby don't do this alone...no sir...I didn't were all the clothes or dirty all the towels, so everybody must carry their own load, err weight! We don't discriminate for age or gender - we're an equal opportunity offender!

We begin with everyone dumping there dirty clothes in the middle of the living room floor. I know this isn't altogether practical for some, but this is our method and it works for us. There the clothes are sorted and the marathon of clothes washing begins. I usually sort, Coot washes, magic fairies fold them and put them away...yeah right. Well, just check out the pictures....



I said move that basket boy!

Fold those rags...she's really good at it. Willing to loan her out for the right price!


Tate's attempt at sorting. He was literally flinging them into piles like I do. Way to go son! So, that's us! It ain't always pretty but it gets the job done!



1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Teresa! Start training them real young...that's the trick!

    ReplyDelete