Thursday, July 1, 2010

Please Pray

We've all been home since Tuesday from Riley's surgery and to be honest with you I couldn't begin to tell you how many times I have cried each day. He looks so weak and frail right now. I was so proud a few weeks ago when we got to take his feeding tube button out and right now I'd love to have it back. He's eating just fine, but he lost sooo much weight while he was in the hospital. He looks like someone from a third world country. It just makes me so sad to see him this way. He's just not himself either. This surgery really seemed to take something out of him and it's just not coming back like it usually does. Maybe it's just b/c he's bigger and understands more now, but I just want Riley back...my once chubby, happy-go-lucky Riley. I've never had one of his surgeries hit me this hard either. Maybe I'm just on the verge of losing my mind.

4 comments:

  1. Theresa~ I love you. Be strong. Riley needs his mommy to pull him through this. He is in God's hands, and there's no better place to be than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, friend, we will pray! I like what Becky said, really, that says it all. Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete