Saturday, June 26, 2010

Jacksonville Dialysis

Ya know I never thought I would miss the place. Oh I knew I'd miss the people, but I never thought I'd miss the ride or the exhausting effort it took just to get Riley there three times a week. But oh how I miss it! I miss feeling like I had a job, a purpose, a goal to accomplish. I feel I lost my job - I got fired from a job I complained about alot. I know, I know I have the most important job on Earth - being a mom, but I just want to have something more. Is that selfish of me? I hope not, I'm just sharing my heart. Now don't get me wrong I'm very appreciatative for the gift of a new kidney (so much so that sometimes I feel guilty), but I just miss getting out, having a routine, a schedule. It feels impossible lately with a 7 month old. I know it will come. After all, Riley and Regan start school in August and Tate will settle into a routine at some point. I hope you understand these are just the ramblings of an overstressed mom who desperately wants to be with her oldest boy.

Anyway, we went to visit last Friday before Riley's surgery b/c we hadn't been in a while and I wanted to share some pictures.



Riley, Ms. Cindi doesn't have cooties - she just left you for the 6th floor!

Riley still loves him some Ms. Donna lovin'! Mama sure appreciates her allowing me to have a few meltdowns especially when I found out I was pregnant!

Gettin' smooches with Ms. Celine. Sorry, there's no more milk belly to tickle.

Checkin' out pictures on Ms. Lisa's phone - probably of Logan and Morgan

Riley's Wall of Growth - yes they really marked his height right on the wall - don't tell the administration!

No comments:

Post a Comment